BCMS Industry Credit Groups
Allow Credit Managers To:
• Exchange “up to the minute” past pay history on common customers.
• Accumulate credit information on new accounts.
• Share general information on credit procedures, documentation, etc.
• Establish and develop professional business relationships.
• Be informed on latest legal rulings affecting credit management.
Members of BCMS Industry Credit Groups meet on a regularly scheduled basis for the primary purpose of exchanging customer pay history in a legal, organized, and monitored environment. Only credit department employees attend, and are educated in the proper way to give and receive credit information.